2013/06/04

Lolita


DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I also bought that T-shirt at Forever21 on Saturday. it's men's for your information.  I've been fan of Lolita since I read an articl  on magazine that Lolita is Katy's favorite film. I watched both of Lolita you know, "The" Stanley Kubrick(1962) and Adrian Lyne(1997). I love both! actually I don't like the story but  my favorite point is "clothes".  "Lolita" has been inspired a lot of people someone like Katy Perry.  I like 1962's because this's the one katy likes and this's the first black and white film that I've ever watched.  on the other hand 1997's is color picture and clothes are very very kawaii. I think Katy is also inspired so much from 1997's.  Here are some pictures.


LOOK! I have tons of pictures of her that seems to be inspired from Lolita but I just post a few photos. 


she's taliking about Lolita♡





XOXO
N

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿