2013/06/29

bring ring



my brother asked me to order some clothes by ASOS so I also ordered rings. I've been looking for rings that stopped at the knuckle(it's called "midi ring" or "knuckle ring") like these..





so cool,aren't these? I'm kinda obsessed with collecting rings especially asian and religious taste's :) I prefer vintage taste one so I don't like rings that is sold at cheap shops such as Forever21. but unfortunately what I bought at ASOS is kinda type I don't like.. but it's okay cuz I finally got midi rings paying only £15!! so reasonable.. 

 
like this!<33 the big gold one is my grandma bought for me last sunday :)






pink flamingo earrings and moon and sun necklaces by TOPSHOP

I want flamingo and moon one so badly!!! but I couldn't find all of them in Osaka. WHY!! maybe these are sold in only Tokyo...? please someone who lives in Tokyo,buy for me!lol

XOXO
N


2 件のコメント:

  1. these days i want knuckle rings...
    omg.so cute<3
    i wanna buy at asos!!!!!
    but i think it's difficult how to see proce or how buy lol.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. you can buy very very easily if your mom allows you to use credit card.
      I haven't wear knuckle ring these day by the way..lol
      because I lost one of them the next day when they're arrived at my house so I'm worried about losing them again.

      削除