2013/06/24

date with my grandpa/ma



Yesterday I went to Kyoto with my mom and grandparents because of this.(the first picture is me and grandma) I've been interested in Machu Picchu since I was little. so I asked grandpa to take me there and my mom also came with us. (she closed her shop for that.lol) Honestly the exhibition was boring. The only thing I was attracted is a MUMMY! It was first time I saw real mummy. and the only thing I felt is "I don't wanna see these stuffs in Japan. I want to go there!" so  I'll go there some day :)Haha 

after seeing the exhibition,we walked around the street and I found AH MAY ZING antique shop. (here) There are vintage stuffs everywhere! I was almost screaming. It was like UK or US and I felt I was in there. My mom bought a chair immediately. She tried to buy a pair of chairs but I stopped her because there are too much chairs in my house. my grandparents amazed and said to me "your mom is crazy.  I can't believe she spend her money to such a dirty chair."  

me and my mom wanted to walk around more but my grandparents looks pretty tired so we went back home early.  my grandma bought this flower bracelet for me. So cute. I love it<3 she also bought me gold ring. I'll put it on all this summer.  Thanks grandpa/ma! x N

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿